What issues do you work with?

I specialize in working with trauma and PTSD, anxiety, depression, grief, and relationship issues.

If you are struggling with something and you’re not sure what it is, or what it might be called, don’t hesitate to contact me with questions. If you are struggling with a myriad of things and don’t know where to start, I encourage you to contact me and we can see if the work I do is a good fit for you.

Do you offer a free consult?

Yes. I encourage people to talk with me over the phone, or even better, to sit down with me for a half hour, for free, so they can ask questions and get a sense for how I work.

You can schedule a consult by filling out the contact form on this site or by calling me at (303) 587-2427.

Do you take insurance?

I am not an in-network provider with any private insurance companies. I can, however, provide you with a “Superbill,” which is a detailed receipt that you submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. I require payment up front, and your insurance company will reimburse you directly. The first step to take is inquire with your insurance company about their rates of reimbursement for out-of-network providers.

do you take medicaid?

I currently accept people with Medicaid using Single Case Agreements on a case-by-case basis. After an initial meeting charged at my hourly rate I can submit documentation to Medicaid, at which point they determine if I am able to work with you.

how much do you charge?

My hourly rate is $120. I accept credit cards, checks, and cash.